Thursday, February 21, 2013

Corporate Identity Project Questions



1.How do these designs show your use of the elements of art and the principals of design to relate to your THEME?

My designs represent my theme, confusion, because a lot of the things on the business card and envelope don’t seem too clear. You can probably understand what they are, but not really what they mean. Things seem to be in places that they normally wouldn’t be in, but it works with the rest of the art. I used many elements and principals such as color, texture, and repetition.


   2. How do the three designs relate and respond to each other? Do they    show change? Do they share a common shape, color or texture?

They relate to each other because they both go along with the theme of confusion. I like to work with black and white designs that are mixed with color. That is shown in my envelope and business card. I worked a lot with shapes and lines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment